The Eagle Scout Rank
Eagle Scout Rank Application
Eagle Scout Project Workbook
Age Guidelines for Tool Use and Work at Elevations and Excavations (No. 680-028)
Letters of Recommendation Template
Letters of Recommendation Envelope Template
Belated Eagle Scout Application
Request Extension of Time for Eagle Rank
Instructions To Schedule an Eagle Scout Board of Review (BOR)
- Do not take or mail any paperwork to the council office.
- Send the following documents by email attachment to your Zone Eagle BOR Chair: John Marsden
- Eagle Scout Rank Application (Rev 06/22)
- Life Ambition Statement
- Individual Scout Advancement Report (obtained from Scoutmaster or Scoutbook)
- Eagle BOR Chair will email Scout with detailed instructions for submitting Eagle Scout Project Workbook and Eagle reference letters.
- Eagle BOR Chair will arrange with Scout and unit leaders the time, date and location of Eagle Scout Board of Review (including whether it will be in person or by Zoom).
John Marsden, Eagle Board of Review Coordinator
The Scout will receive a call from the Eagle Board Chairman to setup his/her Eagle Board.
Eagle Scouts can request a certificate from councilman Mark Kersey. Please fill out this Eagle Scout Certificate Request Form
to request the certificate.